Our Guiding Principles
- Make Meaning
- With every single project we create, we desire to make meaning. We have had an amazing opportunity to work with some fantastic organizations that are literally changing the world and we will continue this as long as we are in business.
- Make Great Work
- Our aim is to create long-lasting, innovative, beautiful designs that are honest, useful, understandable and uncluttered.
- Make for the right reasons
- Nothing can compare to the excitement we have when we have helped our clients succeed. Passion can’t be bought. Every day is an amazing opportunity to do what we love and, more importantly, what we are called to do. If you don’t love what you do, you’re most likely in the wrong field.
- Make Mistakes
- Every great success requires risk. We’re not afraid to take risks because we’ve seen the dividends that can come from breaking free from normalcy. We believe mistakes are essential in the methodology to a creative idea. As Thomas Edison once said “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."
- Make Edits
- Less is more. In this age of information overload, the most successful creatives have learned to embrace limitations. As Antoine de Saint-Exupery said, “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
- Make some more
- We believe that nothing can take the place of hard work and persistence. In the words of Calvin Coolidge,“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.”
Up Next: Meet Our Team